When we go online, we present a digital version of ourselves. How do we transform when we interact inside our screens? In this episode, TED speakers explore the expanding role of our “second selves.”
1. Jon Ronson: How Can Our Real Lives Be Ruined By Our Digital Ones?
2. Philip Rosedale: Why Build A Virtual World?
3. Jennifer Golbeck: What Can Companies Predict From Your Digital Trail?
4. Adam Ostrow: After You Die, What Happens To The Digital You?
5. Abha Dawesar: How Do Our Screens Distort Our Sense of Time?