Even the most seemingly chaotic systems have some order to them. This episode, TED speakers explore the inner architecture of living systems, from ant colonies to corporations to social movements.
1. Deborah Gordon: Why Don’t Ants Need A Leader?
2. Morgan O’Neill: How Do You Help Your Town Dig Out From A Disaster?
3. Zeynep Tufekci: Why Are Social Causes Easy To Launch But Hard To Win?
4. Ricardo Semler: What Happens When You Run a Company With (Almost) No Rules?
5. Bruce Feiler: How Can Kids Help Parents Manage Their Family?