Wondering what price you’ll get for your current home? When pricing your home, we’ll recommend a marketing price, which is established by doing a Comparative Market Analysis of similar homes sold recently in your area.
To get the best selling price, you will also need to pay attention to the preparation of your house and ensure your house is appealing and well-presented within its price bracket before the sale.
Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Every Property Has More Than One Price:
- What you (the seller) think it’s worth.
- What the agent values it at: The Comparative Market Analysis.
- What the buyer is prepared to offer.
- The final settlement price.
House Pricing Guidelines:
- What you paid for your home has nothing to do with its present value.
- The price you would like to get for your home doesn’t control the asking price.
- The value other agents put on your property is not always accurate.
- What a valuator says your home is worth doesn’t determine the price in the market.
- The current market determines the value of your property.
Reasons to be Wary of Over Valuation:
- It loses prospective buyers and eliminates offers.
- It reduces the agent’s efforts and enthusiasm.
- It limits financing and can eventually lead to a lower price.
Keen to sell? Contact us today.
Get more property insights from Pam Golding.