4 Online dating mistakes to avoid!

2. Avoid over-sharing

More often than not people regret sharing too much information too soon – socially, romantically and even in business meetings or job interviews. Keep things tight and tidy.

You need to think carefully about the early-stage conversations. For example, if someone asks you why you are single, you should definitely tell the truth, but you do not need to share the finer details.

Whatever the reason, just keep it simple. It is enough that your ex was unfaithful, or that you grew apart, or that you haven’t met anyone you click with yet.

No need for something like this:

‘Ag! You know – the usual. He cheated on me – with one of my friends. He is such a dog. We fought all the time. I found messages on his phone which confirmed the affair. Instead of saying sorry, he told me that it was my fault because I was no longer satisfying him in the bedroom! Can you believe it? I mean, our child is only 12-months old – I am still struggling with a lot of stuff. So, now, here I am on this site, trying to find a nice, normal guy who won’t cheat on me…’

Continued on next page…

1. Avatar Zambezi Kalwiji October 17th, 2011 at 5:13 pm

I SUPPORT KENYA! AFRICA MUST RID ITSELF OF SUCH MAD DOGS WHO ARE TARNISHING THE IMAGE OF ISLAM

2. Avatar Sammygombe October 17th, 2011 at 6:08 pm

islamic does not kill i suport kenya

3. Avatar Makurdit October 17th, 2011 at 7:24 pm

Kenya  should  not be cowed by mere gorillas who have continually undermined Kenyan integrity!

4. Avatar Musicbafa October 17th, 2011 at 10:57 pm

I hope the troops are well versed in guerilla warfare

5. Avatar Asmi_8 October 18th, 2011 at 5:09 am

Mr Zambezi Kalwiji What Are You talking.. How Say SUCH MAD DOGS Somlist…. Sorry

6. Avatar Senoritadoroda October 18th, 2011 at 8:24 am

It is good that Saitoti has acted though it has taken too long. And as a consequence we have already lost a lot of investors confidence.

7. Avatar Tom Kisia October 18th, 2011 at 8:26 am

Honestly speaking, i will cowardly and wisely say that our troops should just come back home and call for negotiations with Al Shabaab. US decided they can never negotiate with terrorists but how many innocent americans have died because of that hard stand? Kenya shouldnt fall into a trap of retailiation while our government cannot protect its citizens! I came into town today andthe feelng that i live by God’s grace hits me hard because i did not spot any police or security personnel other than our watchies who use mirrors to check for bombs in cars and metal detectors vaguely!! No country can win any war against terror groups so let’s be what we always have been; a peaceful country. God bless Kenya.

1. Avatar Jane Chepchumba October 18th, 2011 at 9:00 am

Tom, i concur with you in some perspective because i wouldnt want to lose a family member or a feloow citizen to mere suicide bombings in our town. There’s a video that has been on youtube since December last year on youtube on Al Shabaab recruiting our youth in Majengo slums near Shauri Moyo..these guys who have already been soiled by these extremists that Kenyans are US friendly will find reasons to go against their people in the name of religion. I always wonder if NSIS does its work or paying guys to for nothing?

2. Avatar Saidimugire October 18th, 2011 at 11:50 am

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to
      succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must
      stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is
      right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”
      Abraham Lincoln

“I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask,
      what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air.
      War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us,
      and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the
      dark and lamentable catalog of human crime. That is our policy.
      You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory.
      Victory at all costs – Victory in spite of all terrors – Victory,
      however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is
      no survival.”
      Winston Churchill

These are just but a few great military quotes that vividly exudes the drive to retaliate against aggression from these heartless and inhumane religious fanatics_gone are the days when a life lost is due to natural cause; you say they should come back because you have not lost anyone to terror yet_this war has been there for a very long time and ‘us’ unarmed and innocent civilians have always been on the front-lines, now it’s a relief that our armed men and women have come to our rescue and taken up the fight for us!!! I hail the move made…because in times of fear and utter risk of destruction only courage can risk a life to save the lives of millions of others (that’s what our brave soldiers are doing, taking a risk for you and me). Have faith bro: God is with us_and like you said it, God bless Kenya.

3. Avatar Johnson Boaz October 26th, 2011 at 5:04 pm

hahahahahahahhahahahahhahhaha u have just showered me with the laughter of the day,why looking down upon our trained military defense? common man have you forgotten that this so called alshaababs with there so called coward forced armed we are the once who provided the full support of train to them. stop being coward men lets end the fire with big fire!! fire death and yes no life for you

8. Avatar Jackobonyok October 18th, 2011 at 8:37 am

God of all creation will defend Kenya Army and will come out victorious since we been provoked by these hostile
    and misguided human beings.

9. Avatar ezekiel October 18th, 2011 at 8:59 am

Truly it is indeed time our soldiers defended this country, that peace may reighn within our boarders. To our Kenyan soldiers, be assured of our support and prayers

10. Avatar Peter Migwi October 18th, 2011 at 10:36 am

It is the high time that the Al Shabaab are stopped. We need a world where everyone respects the sanctity of human life and not threatening citizens at will with stupid terrorism.

Hongera wanajeshi wetu.

Peter migwi

11. Avatar Lucas October 18th, 2011 at 6:33 pm

You can call them mad dogs, gorillas, and guerillas…..but they are terrorists. Al Shabbab and anyone on site should be eliminated ASAP, ask questions later. There is no room for negotiations. Even God supports self defense. Furthermore, this is Kenya, not America. Kenya forces-God bless them- have their own ways, and by all means necessary, to act as they are now…..62 miles into the lawless land.

12. Avatar Adamson Mwandawiro October 22nd, 2011 at 7:10 am

Kenya we are one nation which adores peace love and unity so we must keep reciprocating the same before we face the consequences since its the citizens that will suffer!Kenya soldiers should sent back home!

13. Avatar Domnik October 30th, 2011 at 3:05 pm

all terrorist chiefs and associated allies should be shown no mercy.they have just come too much to bear