First of all, I’m sure many of you are asking what are chia seeds?
These tiny seeds might seem insignificant but they are one of the most popular super foods to the Health Community! Nutrient-dense, packed with energy-boosting power and now linked to healing diabetes, you need to start incorporating them into your diet now!
What do Chia Seeds contain?
They are also rich in essential fatty acids alpha-linolenic and linoleic acid, mucin, strontium, Vitamins A, B, E, and D, and minerals including sulphur, iron, iodine, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and they are a rich source of anti-oxidants.
Where can I find Chia Seeds in Nairobi?
It is not hard to come across this super food and it is readily available in Nakumatt, Chandarana and Zucchini to name a few places.
For more on Revitalize Wellness Center http://www.revitalize.co.ke
What are the health benefits of Chia Seeds?
There are so many advantages of incorporating Chia seeds into your diet! Here are just a few of our top picks:
1) They speed up skin repair systems and prevent premature skin aging
2) One serving of chia has the recommended daily intake of fibre aiding your digestive health, balancing natural blood sugar and curbing hunger; all of which help with your weight loss goals.
3) Chia seeds’ ability to reverse inflammation, regulate cholesterol and lower blood pressure make it extremely beneficial to consume for heart health.
4) They boost your energy and speed up your metabolism.
5) With chia seeds being packed with calcium, phosphorus, Vitamin A and zinc, it’s no wonder that they are a top food to help your teeth!