In a world that seems more divided than ever, how do we begin to find middle ground? This episode, TED speakers on how to look past anger, fear, and even violence to reconcile our differences.
1. William Ury: How Do We Transform Conflict Into Cooperation?
2. J.D. Vance: Is It Possible To Bridge The Gap Between Rich and Poor?
3. Suzanne Barakat: After A Horrible Hate Crime, How Do You Not Hate Back?
4. Eli Pariser: How Can We Look Past (or See Beyond) Our Digital Filters?
5. Elizabeth Lesser: Should We Take “The Other” To Lunch?