Our client is a player in the events industry specialising in the setup of high quality, versatile, stylish rental freeform stretch tents and canopies. They work closely with event management companies to create structures that transform spaces special to the event.
They are looking for an aggressive Sale & Marketing Coordinator to drive the sales volumes who will report to the Managing Director.
|The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for driving sales volumes, developing profitable partnership with the clients and strategically strengthen the company’s brand visibility.|
|Sales · Overseeing direct communications and sales progress details with customers through the CRM.
· Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
· Booking appointments with prospective clients and scheduling for meetings accordingly.
· Lead in the development and execution of the company’s sales strategy.
· Preparing the sales and marketing department’s annual budget.
· Preparing quotes and bookings in good time for sign-off by the customer in liaison with the Accountant.
· Preparing sales proposals and submitting virtual design presentations to clients.
· Accurately disseminating customer specifications gathered during the initial site visit to the operations team.
· Analysing industry trends and competitors for benchmarking.
· Reviewing the company’s product portfolio, services and policies for new product development.
· Responding to all customer inquiries and requests appropriately.
· Preparing periodic sales reports for submission to the Managing Director.
· Responsible for achieving overall company revenue targets both for existing accounts and new business.
· Undertaking sales activities which involves selling to new prospects, cross selling and following up on referrals.
· Conducting market research in order to get information on current and existing market trends.
· Lead in the formulation and execution of the company’s marketing strategy.
· Leading on advertising, publicity and brand management of the company and its public image.
· Attending network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional bodies.
· Assist with creating content for social media channels: updates, photos, responses, contests, special offerings and enhancements
· A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing or Business Administration.
· Professional certification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
· At least 3-4 years of sales and marketing experience in a fast paced events environment.
· Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
· Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
· Pleasant persona with exceptional ability to communicate clearly and with confidence, to influence and interact effectively with clients.
· Superior writing and editing skills with impeccable attention to detail.
· Ability to creatively promote the brand through content creation for ads, social media updates and collateral.
· Conversant with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
· Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in an incredibly fast-paced environment and respond well to pressure without compromising quality of work.
· Demonstrated ability to continuously improve methods, approaches, and procedures with a commitment to continuous learning.
· Strong understanding of current marketing concepts and best practices.
· Prior experience in or knowledge of the event industry is preferred.
· Full Kenyan driving licence.
· Communication skills
· Keen eye for detail
· Leadership skills
· Initiative and creative
· Customer service
· Interpersonal and team player skills
· Strategic and analytical thinking skills
· Problem Solving skills
· Aggressive, assertive and adaptable
· Business Acumen
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website[email protected]on the vacancy page before close of business 11th May 2015.Only successful candidates will be contacted.