, Position: Resourcing Manager
Reporting to: Head of Resourcing
Department: Human Resource
Resourcing Manger is responsible for managing recruitment process and workforce planning in liaison with the Head of Resourcing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the recruitment process end to end life-cycle, including departmental manpower planning and requisition, adverts, shortlisting, interviews, initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- In Liaison with the Head of Resourcing, prepare and plan for employee talent sourcing both internally and externally
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Develop recruitment strategy. Thought this should be your role? This may include job posting optimization, digital and non-digital employment advertisement, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
- In liaison with Corporate Communications, advertise for internal vacant positions
- Participating in the graduate internship programmes.
- Be involved in external talent search events e.g. career fairs and talks. Develop college recruiting programs
- Short listing candidates in conjunction with recruiting departments.
- Conducting interviews as well as preparation of interview summary reports for panelists’ sign off
- Coordinating recruitment at the regions through HR Business Partners Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Liaising with the Training function to ensure on-boarding plans are consistent with new employee reporting dates.
- Liaising with Heads of Departments/their nominees to clarify routine recruitment and placement queries.
|Academic/ Professional Qualifications
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 18th March 2015, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.