We’re always asked to be faster and more precise. But what can we learn from slowing down — even procrastinating? This hour, TED speakers explore why taking it slow is crucial…for all of us.
1. Thomas Hellum: Why Would Millions Tune Into ‘Slow TV’?
2. Adam Grant: Can Slowing Down Help You Be More Creative?
3. Tim Urban: What Happens In The Brain Of An Extreme Procrastinator?
4. Andy Puddicombe: When Was The Last Time You Did Absolutely Nothing?
5. Lakshmi Pratury: What Can We Gain By Writing A Letter By Hand?
6. Gabriel Barcia-Colombo: Can Slow-Moving Art Disrupt Our Hectic Routines?