Mövenpick Nairobi has made its debut. This new hotel offers a 360 degree panoramic view of Nairobi city from its revolving restaurant. Watch the video below to find out how you can get an opportunity to be one of the first people to spend a night for two in this amazing hotel.
Terms and conditions apply
1. This Promotion is organised and promoted by Mövenpick Hotel & Residences Nairobi, Mkungu Close, Westlands, Nairobi (the “Promoter”). All participants to this Promotion (“Participants”) shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Competition Period is 11th April to 14th April, 2018 and will be housed on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. There will be one winner and the winner will be announced on 16th April 2018.
3. Participation is open to all persons who are at the time of their participation at least 18 years old. The participants must follow all rules of the competition for a chance to win. They must follow @movenpickhotels and @movenpicknairobi on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and double tap the image of the competition. Employees of the Mövenpick Group and their immediate family members are excluded from participation. The winner of the competition shall be selected at random from Instagram or Facebook or Twitter.
4. The prize is valid until 15 October 2018 and bookings must be made at least 14 days in advance by email: [email protected] Bookings can be made until 15th October 2018 excluding black out dates and cannot be redeemable in cash. The prize includes: 1 nights stay in one of our Superior Room accommodation at Mövenpick Hotel & Residences Nairobi inclusive of buffet breakfast for two guests over a weekend – Friday or Saturday.
5. Winner determination. The winner is selected among the eligible participants at random, excluding all public and legal process. The winner of the competition will be contacted via our social handles or through the contact details provided. Movenpick shall not be liable for any data loss, especially in data transmission, or other technical defects. There will be no further correspondence about the competition. The decision of Mövenpick is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into with any participant.
6. Competition changes. Mövenpick reserves the right to discontinue, cancel, suspend or modify the competition, if unforeseen circumstances arise which prevent the scheduled implementation of the competition.
7. By entering the competition, (i) the participant agrees that any personal information provided with the competition entry may be held, stored and used by Mövenpick to administer the competition and for marketing and promotional purposes by Mövenpick and related companies of the Mövenpick Group, (ii) the participant agrees to receive the Movenpick newsletter, and (ii) the participant agrees to the publication of his/her name and his/her place of residence on the Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Instagram page in case of winning the competition. The participant has the right at any time, without giving any reason, to object to the storage and use of their personal data. The opposition must be made in writing by email to: [email protected]
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Switzerland. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.