How we get to where we need to go, and how long it takes, affects our lives on a daily basis. In this hour, TED speakers imagine a future of transport that’s faster, cleaner, and just plain cooler.
1. Bertrand Piccard: Can The Sun Fuel A Flight Around The World?
2. Bill Ford: How Does Henry Ford’s Great-Grandson Envision The Future?
3. Robin Chase: If We Want to Live In Cities, Will We Have To Share Cars?
4. Janette Sadik-Khan: How Do You Make New York’s Mean Streets A Little Nicer?
5. Richard Branson: Is Space Tourism Finally About To Take Off?