A man swallowed one of his AirPods while sleeping.
Brad Gauthier went to bed listening to some music to help him drift off to sleep but it resulted in him getting the headphone trapped in his oesophagus.
Gauthier admits that he only suspected something was wrong when he took a sip of water.
He told NBC: “I went to go take a drink of water, and the water just filled up my oesophagus, I literally had to lean over and let it drain out.”
Gauthier, from Massachusetts in the US, has also taken to social media to warn people not to make the same mistake as him.