Capital FM is looking for a creative, energetic designer ready to work under pressure and maintain a good attitude. You could be a part of the Capital FM team if you fit the bill. Check out the requirements below and send your curriculum vitae and portfolio via [email protected]
Working with the senior creative designer to bring campaigns to life and execute high standard creative concepts in an innovative way.
A good knowledge of the following tools
- In Design
Added proficiency in Flash and After Effects would be preferred.
Your day will involve:
- Offering input in brainstorming sessions
- Providing creative solutions to effectively meet client objectives on various media
- Liaising with the senior design creative to create memorable campaigns
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns
As a junior designer your capabilities should include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- A background of working as part of a design team
Think you could handle the job?
Send in your curriculum vitae and portfolio via [email protected] today.
Update: This position is now closed – 16th November 2016