The 2019 CBA Concours d’elegance on Sunday the 29th September was a family fun-filled affair that showcased the most beautiful beauties on wheels.
The event which was held at the Ngong Racecourse on a beautiful Sunday afternoon is organised by Alfa Romeo Owners Club and was themed the ‘Afromotive’ edition which sought to highlight both the fashion aspect of the event as well as the elegance of the cars. The cars ranged from touring cars, utility vehicles, rally cars, sports cars and of course vintage cars. Different types of motorcycles were on show too.
The top three winners of CBA Concours Cars category were, John Wroe with a Ford Model A 1930 -275 at first place, his daughter Veronica Wroe in a Rolls Royce Boatail 1934 -275 in second place and Sati Gata-Aura MG TV 1947-274 in third place.
With that said, here are the seven most instagrammable cars at the motives showcase.
1. Peponi Autocare’s 1972 Alfa Romeo Spider
2. Kakooza Wazzir’s 1966 Jaguar
3. Veronica Wroe’s 1934 Rolls Royce Boattail
4. Kakooza Wazzir’s 1984 Panther Kallista
5. Leslie Carvell’s 1970 Volkswagen Beetle
6. Edward Davis’ 1968 Merceded Benz 280SE
7. Tutu Muturi Maina’s 1970 Volkswagen Kombi
Which one of the seven would like to ride off into the sunset in?