Flexi Personnel Ltd is a fast growing specialized Recruitment Agency in Kenya and the wider East Africa region, providing total workforce solutions including Outsourced Labour Management, Payroll Management, Recruitment and Selection, HR Consultancy and Psychometric Assessments. We are seeking to recruit a Human Resource Intern who will assist the company with its recruitment needs and also on our payroll duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the various departments with their recruitment needs
- Supporting in the short listing of candidates for various roles
- Supporting the daily maintenance of the job seekers database, both manual and electronic.
- Responding to incoming telephone inquiries
- Any other HR duties assigned
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
Qualification and Experience.
- Must have until CPA 11
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Experience is not a must
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of business finance and processes
We at Flexi Personnel pride ourselves with offering you with the best opportunities to kick start your career.
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before 20th August 2014.