Afrisec Telecoms is a fast growing IT company based in Nairobi.As such we are looking for a motivated account assistant to join our team to support our business operations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of books of accounts, ledgers and preparation of final accounts.
- Preparation of monthly Trial Balances and Bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of the staff payroll and salary payments.
- Rendering monthly remittances of statutory deductions
- Responsible for renewal of staff NHIF card
- Responsible for submission of Income Tax Return
- Preparation and dispatch of all invoices
- Preparation of reports on operating results, rent, cash collections and annual subscriptions
- Responsible for proper storage and custody of accounting documents.
- Assisting in budget preparation.
- Ensuring prudent debtors, creditors, budget, payroll and cash/treasury management
- Any other duty as maybe assigned
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Diploma in Commerce / Business Management / Economics or a Minimum 1 years’ General Accounting experience. or
- CPA part 1( sec i ii) or its equivalent
Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping terminology and practices.
How to Apply
Please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Women are encouraged to apply