|To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:· Must be a citizen and be legally resident in participating country (Preference will be given to candidates that are ordinarily resident in Tullow’s operational areas and in the country of application)
· Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree or Licence Professionnelle (second class lower or better) or an HND (second class upper or better)
· Must have a track record of success in their field of endeavour including but not limited to work experience in the area linked to their chosen course. Applicants from Tullow’s operational areas click here for more information
· Must not previously studied abroad or received an international scholarship
· Must have ambition, a strong personality, entrepreneurial and creative spirit and leadership skills
· Must demonstrate commitment to return to country and contribute to the future development of the country
· Must demonstrate a high level of competence in management, strategy and the ability to train and develop others
Please note that applicants with second class upper and first class Bachelor degrees may be rated higher for admission purposes.
Employees of Tullow Oil and British Council as well as contractors, 3rd party contractors, consultants or their direct dependents are not eligible to apply for a Tullow scholarship. Employees from other Oil and Gas companies or companies that have a contract with Tullow are not eligible. If you need further clarification, please contact your local British Council office.
Some More Sauce...
Kenyan beauty Tanasha Donna Oketch recently opened up about her life. The 24 year old former radio presenter, musician and mother of one is...
The Free Mason society is known to be secretive and very private, but not anymore it may seem. The Freemason society based in Nairobi...
Kenya has a robust matatu culture and some people around the world love it. Award winning American singer and dancer Chris Brown yesterday (23.03.20)...
Kenyans on Twitter are not to be messed with, they bring guns to a knife fight. The hard-hitting K.O.T recently got into a Twitter...