Graduate Trainee Vacancies at Kenya Revenue Authority 2013
Kenya Revenue Authority is the principal revenue collector for the Government of Kenya established by Act of Parliament in 1995.
Our Vision is to be ”The Leading Revenue Authority in the World respected for Professionalism, Integrity and Fairness.”
To achieve our mandate, we seek qualified, self driven individuals with a passion for success.
To this end, we are recruiting trainees for our Graduate Intake Programme who will undergo in-house training prior to the assumption of permanent employment.
Applicants must possess the following attributes:
- Be Kenyan Citizens aged not more than 27 years.
- Hold First Degree of minimum Upper Second Class Honours distinction from a reputable University with specialization in Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Law, Mathematics, Statistics, ICT or Science related fields.
- Have no criminal record.
If you fit the required profile, please forward your application including copies of national identification card, curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates to the address below to be received not later than 11th January 2013.
Senior Deputy Commissioner, Human Resources
Kenya Revenue Authority
Times Tower, Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O. Box 48240-00100,
Notes for applicants
1. Hard copy applications are to be submitted in sealed envelopes marked “Application for position of Graduate Trainee’
2. Applications may be delivered at Times Tower Building, Nairobi or sent by postal mail to the address above. Hand delivered applications will be deposited in designated boxes on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building.
3. Online applications are to be submitted to email@example.com and must include copies of all the required documentation.
4. Applications not containing the information stipulated above or those not meeting the prescribed criteria shall not be accepted.
5. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to Aptitude Testing. Only candidates who make it to the final selection list shall be contacted.
6. Canvassing shall lead to disqualification.