Location: Nairobi, South Africa, Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Niger
Job Number: 1526785
Business: GE Global Growth & Operations
Business Segment: Global Growth & Operations – Africa
Career Level: Co-op/Intern
Function: Business Management
Function Segment: Administration and Support
Location: South Africa, Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria
Postal Code: 00100
Relocation Assistance: No
We are GE. We’re a global infrastructure, finance and media company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. And we are taking the strengths that have made us an industry leader and putting them to work in service of a new era of global business, with a focus on the world and the people we share it with.
Through initiatives like ecomagination and healthymagination, we are developing the next generation of products and services to improve the way we use resources, impact our communities and care for each other. Join GE and you’ll discover a career opportunity of incredible diversity – across disciplines and around the globe.
No other company invests in the development, training and advancement of its employees the way we do, because we believe it is our innovative thinking that is our strength, and that strength is what enables GE to make a positive impact on tomorrow, today. From jet
engines to power generation, financial services to water processing, and medical imaging to turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services. GE is imagination at work
GE Africa’s Internship Program (Pre-ECDP) is a newly created internship/co-op program designed to give college/university students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 – 6 months, and combines hands on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
Our internship program is open to college/university students of various disciplines including Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Field Service Engineering, Operations, Information Technology, and more.
As a valuable member of our team, GE Africa interns will receive many benefits including:
• Challenging work assignments
• Exposure to a multinational company
• Developmental feedback
• Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
GE is recruiting current high-potential college/university students to work in several countries including:
Nigeria, Ghana, Angola, South Africa, Zambia and Kenya.
• Current college/university student in 3rd or 4th year
• Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
• Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Demonstrated team player
• Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
• Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
• Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
• Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
Business Manager, Engineer, Engineering, Entry Level, Field Service, Intern, Management, Manufacturing,Wastewater, Water Treatment
To apply, please click GE Africa Internship Program