The position supports Customer Account Managers, as part of the sales team, in reaching their shareholder targets on all SKF platforms (mainly on bearings, and service), being proactive in enquiries, quotations and in pricing processes while acting and leading continuous improvement on existing and new processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain, develop customer relationships and develop opportunities on all SKF platforms on CRM
- Part of customer account team shareholders targets and contribute to marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of complete SKF portfolio
- Manage the order handling process, leads, opportunities and enquiries follow-up
- Monitor customer accounts payable.
The applicant should be knowledgeable on value selling have experience in sales, customer relationship and possesses a minimum of a Diploma in IT/Sales/Marketing/Business or equivalent from a recognized institution.
For all job postings, applicants should send an email with the application letter contained within the body text of the email.
Attached should be a 1-3 page (pdf) resume highlighting biography, education, experience and current remuneration.
Do not attach any supporting documents such as certificates.
Candidates who will not have received communication by 26th October 2012 should consider the application unsuccessful.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications to be addressed to:
The Managing Director
SKF Kenya Limited
Deadline: On or before 14th October 2012.