Singer, and business mogul celebrated celebrated her 40th birthday on 8th April. This African beauty is the definition of a melanin queen.
The ‘Give It To Me’ singer has been known for her out-of-the-box style, with notably risque looks that have always had her name in everyone’s mouth.
Here are a few of Akothee’s best looks.
1.Modern-day African Queen
Akothee never shies away from showing African culture in her looks. Check out this African queen take her throne in an ankara jacket.
2.Akothee channels a Turkana woman’s iconic beaded style.
3. Madam Boss takes us back to our roots dressed in traditional Turkana regalia.
4.Could she part of the Wakanda cast?
5. Akothee Foundation CEO is not afraid to show that she’s also a boss.
6. Esther Akoth, also serves looks in a red number.
7. Akothee’s off-duty style is also quite trendy. She is never afraid to show some skin poolside.
8. She’s got legs for days, in this easy-to-style peach dress.
9.Going on a boat-ride, or a sunny afternoon on a yatch? Madam Boss has a look for that too. A kaftan and sun hat show off her classy style.
10. Akothee even has something for the homebodies. A robe always looks chic, even when you are in self-isolation.
The beautiful Akothee also went on to spread her birthday cheer with locals of Kilifi County. According to a recent post, she donated 100 bails of maize meal. In a statement she said, “April being my birthday month and most of my family members, I saw it prudent not to celebrate my birthday alone, but to share with the community. I have donated 100 bails of unga to Kilifi County courtesy of Akothee the artist, from Akothee Foundation.” She went on to urge others to support the needy during this tough times.
Happy 40th Akothee!