6. Irresponsible drinking and recklessness. So you like your drinks and you love to party. Fine, do it in moderation. Yes, it’s your money and all but have mercy on your liver. And should you decide to drink yourself silly, please do not be nuisance to the rest of us. Partying once in a while is cool, but it gets boring after a while. Know your boundaries.
7. Take care of your body. Keep Fit! I know African men take pride in their vitambis, but some have gone overboard. Your girlfriends and wives are suffering. I know that nyamchom is there to be eaten but for goodness sake make friends with the gym. Nothing is more sexy than a man who takes care of himself. Keep the flab away in 2015. For your own health’s sake.
8. The Nisaidie/nishikie/Niokolee mentality. You are a man for heaven’s sake. You are supposed to be the key provider. How will you ever be responsible if all you ever do is depend on other people. Learn to cater for your own cab fare, alcohol and food in 2015. Do not be that man that’s ever operating in debt.
9. Rudeness and vulgar talk. I don’t know what bothers some men but they are just plain rude. It could be that you’re psychologically disturbed and are going through some issues, but please do not project those issues onto the rest of us. Learn to be polite in your speech. Vulgarity in a man is a total turn off.
10. Keep Time. This is rather obvious but as a man it is your responsibility to always be the punctual one when you’re going out on a date. Never keep her waiting, that’s her God-given right as woman. And if you have to cancel plans you’d made earlier for whatever reason, please do not do so last minute. Nothing vexes a woman more than arriving early for a date, waiting a whole hour then getting the “sorry babe, I won’t be able to make it” text. Style up!