LONDON, January 31- Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez on Sunday denied that he has struck a deal with struggling Italian giants Juventus to take over at the end of the season."Contrary to reports in the Italian media this weekend, I want to make it absolutely clear I have no agreement with Juventus and have not and will not be meeting Juventus or their representatives or any other club," Benitez said in a statement.
"I have a long-term contract with Liverpool and I’ll repeat what I said on Friday. I am happy here and my only focus is to do my job as well as I can to get the team back into to the top four, beginning with the derby against Everton."
Juventus sacked coach Ciro Ferrara earlier in the week after a run of five defeats in six league games and have replaced him with Alberto Zaccheroni.