Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

English Premiership

Van der Vaart denies Chelsea rumours

MADRID, March 31 – Real Madrid's Dutch midfielder Rafael van der Vaart on Monday denied rumours linking him with Chelsea.

VAN_DER_VAART"I hear there are rumours about me wanting to go to Chelsea. But I have never said that. I have not yet decided on my future. I don’t know anything about it," he said on his official website.

"At Real Madrid a lot of things are going to happen in the summer. A new president and maybe a new coach. So I’ll just wait and see."

British press reports have linked the 26-year-old playmaker with a move to Stamford Bridge this summer.

Real signed the Dutch international from Bundesliga side Hamburg last summer in a deal reportedly worth 13 million euros (17 million dollars).

But in December the club replaced coach Bernd Schuster with Juande Ramos, under whom van der Vaart has failed to hold down a regular first team spot.

The reigning Spanish champions this season have been eliminated from the Spanish Cup and the Champions League and trail arch-rivals and league leaders Barcelona by six points in the Primera Liga.

Van der Vaart’s wife, Sylvie, is a well-known model and television personality, and the Spanish press have compared the pair to David Beckham and his pop star wife Victoria, who became high-profile celebrities in Spain during the English player’s stint at Real.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

1. David

June 20, 2012 at 10:33 am

You are most welcome in Kenya hospitality industry.. The motor dealer have realized beside driving , one must eat and eat well . Simba Colt well done

2. [email protected]

July 23, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Hi im Indian chef from india I have 14 year
    experience about Indian food now
    looking job Abroad
    I have experience from five stars
    hotels restaurant resort etc. if somebody need Indian
    chef from india
    you can contect me at

[email protected]

3. sebastian wambua kisilu

July 28, 2012 at 7:11 am

I have concierge/Doorman experience for 8 years in five star Hotels.May you be looking for some one for that position, my cell phone number is 0720811004.Currently am working at the Grand Royal Hotel Nairobi Kenya the same post.

4. stephen munene

August 1, 2012 at 1:24 pm

stephen

perhaps you you need to employ a disciplined, hardworking,trustworthy and a person who can work with little or no supervision.I am a security person with over 7 years experience in security field and i have a diploma in security management alongside other trainings…..my email address is [email protected]

5. Din

August 4, 2012 at 6:47 pm

In a vacation, a lot of things could be possible to happen and for all day activities energy is all dried-up. One place and one destination, a place to stay for the night and to get relax. Hotels are commonly attraction.
    Indeed this Hotel is one of the finest hotels in Europe but I do loved the most when I was in Five Star London, I’m very accommodated and relaxed.

6. JOHN MUKOMI

August 12, 2012 at 9:05 am

may be you are in the verge of employing people,would be glad to work with this establishment,am in the F&B service,my email is [email protected]

7. Brian Ruto

August 15, 2012 at 9:18 am

I would be glad to join the hotel in the F&B dpt. my email is [email protected]

8. Tony

August 16, 2012 at 1:47 pm

this is a show of prestige in this up scale city of Nairobi,you definately will be having alot conferences events and meetings,you need those who know what it takes”towards guest expectations” and colleague fraternity..a banquet service manager is what i [email protected]

9. muthoni

August 20, 2012 at 4:45 pm

I am Muthoni,an experienced ITEC graduate spa therapist,would appreciate to join you,its a beautiful hotel seems like it will be the leading hotel…i mean there is none like it.Hope to hear from you,my number is 0734505800 or email me on [email protected].

10. Jim Otieno

August 20, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Hi my name is Jim, have been following on the progress of this fabulous hotel since it started, have been working in various hotels here in Nairobi and abroad and would like to be among the pre openning team in this hotel! I haveworked in various hotels in nairobi before relocating to Qatar where i worked for Grand hyatt for 3 years as a bell captain, perhaps you are looking for a customer oriented, team player and a team leader in the line of concierge, then you can reach me on +25377790360, 0716704404,0729658784, or [email protected]

11. fred

August 25, 2012 at 11:39 am

[email protected],cell phone +254 0722 242401,willing to join the Guest Relations front office Dept.

12. caroline chomba

September 9, 2012 at 3:39 pm

am carol,would be very intrested in the front office or food and beverage having had experience in five star hotels.

13. Joyce Macharia

September 12, 2012 at 12:47 pm

my Name is Joyce i have a dream of working in 5star hotel like your have, i have done reception in NYS and Customer care in CO-OP bank Karen. am a self oriented and team player lady. ready to work with minimal or no supervision i can be reached at 0724533613 or 0750629170.

thanks

14. Mike

September 14, 2012 at 2:09 pm

my name is mike and i am an experienced waiter in both continental and oriental cuisine(brazilian and china) i would really like to work in villa rosa hotel and i am also an utalii graduate.My email is [email protected] and my mobile num is 0720701775 or 0720631713.

15. geoffrey

September 22, 2012 at 1:25 pm

with due respect to your royalty my name is Geoffrey ngila having a goal yet to be accomplished in hospitality industry, i am an F&B service hardworking and trustworthy. currently working in Nairobi from the same capacity and eager to demonstrate my skills in this culinary field. hence that, in need of my service please don’t hesitate to contact me through 0710145345 or email [email protected] looking forward to hear from you.

16. Gurka Chopra

September 28, 2012 at 1:54 pm

My name is Gurka. I need a job as finance director. Please let me know if I can get a place in your Hotel. I have worked in the industry for 5 years now. I am desperate and I will even work free on trial for a month.

17. abraham

October 11, 2012 at 8:16 am

abraham munge -hi am pleased to wok in your institution .i have worked in different hotels eg .grand regency for 14 years,tribe for 4 years,currently at the boma nairobi hotels as room attendant.

18. Nicholus

October 15, 2012 at 3:52 am

What a heven. am Nicholus and well experienced in front office. wish in can found my self doing the best wellcome ever to the guest. this is a home away from home

19. Victor Oluoch Apopa

October 15, 2012 at 12:06 pm

i love the hotel i was there for the launch,i would wish to be part of the stars or the staff,[email protected]

20. DAVID OTIENO OYUGI

October 17, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Congratulations for this magnificent piece of hospitality work.I would be glad to join you at the food and beverage department or front office department as I have work experience for the departments.I also posses the relevant qualifications having studied Hotel Management at the prestigious Kenya Utalii College. 0725 234 978, [email protected] are my contacts. Thank you.

21. kane quntai

October 21, 2012 at 5:22 pm

hi my name is kane i would like to congratulate kempinski for the amaizing work they are doing in putting up one of kind 5 star hotel…
    thanks and welcome to kenya..

22. sue

October 24, 2012 at 1:32 pm

WOW!i cannot wait to join you guys in your lovely spa,i have over 6 years exprience in spa and recraetion,at a 5* hotel,lets share our experience to make it a memorable place for our guest.good work Kempinski

23. Audrey Otieno

October 29, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Congratulations on your new development, Kenya is really ready for you and this is the greatest achievement the country has in terms of Hospitality. I would really like to be part of your prestigious organization in the food and beverage department at a supervisory level. Please find me on [email protected] or 0724045194. Iam a graduate of Kenya Utalii College.

24. kennedy

November 2, 2012 at 1:07 pm

i have proficient experience in food and beverage controll.being working in one of leading restaurant in nairobi town,i can deliver given the chance.

25. emmanuel voremi

November 3, 2012 at 1:01 pm

I have been a kitchen assistant at the coast hotels along the beach.I have experience and capacity to work with my colleagues freely phone 0726023384

26. titus

November 7, 2012 at 11:04 am

Hi my name is Titus Mwenda a confident and social young man who is looking to work in the hotel as a waiter i currently volunteer at Paul’s cookiemans. my number is 0713190564 or e-mail me at [email protected]

27. Nancy Otieno

November 8, 2012 at 6:41 am

my name is Nancy otieno currently working with wananchi group kenya as the procurement assisstant.looking forward to join you.contact me at [email protected] or call me at 0721306534/0722672348.

28. Neville Otuki

November 8, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I am Neville, sociable, vibrant and literally bursting at the seams with social creativity. I strongly feel Rosa Kempinski is the ideal place for my invaluable contribution to Service and Hospitality industry. Would love to work with you. Kindly contact me on +254727550777 or [email protected].

29. jenny

November 16, 2012 at 10:56 am

Welcome to East Africa, we cant wait for the doors to be open to the public and we would be happy to showcase you in the only Hospitality magazine in East Africa-Idea hospitality Magazine. Kindly get in touch with us: [email protected] to shout more about your grand opening to the region in a unique way.

30. Bartholomew Eshiwani Mukoko

November 23, 2012 at 6:46 am

So exemplary in setting the standards!

31. shem

November 30, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Hi guys?… Am happy for u coming up in Nairobi this time, am a expirienced bar mar currently working at Nairobi Serena Hotel and a gradate of utalii college +254729490443.. Cant wait to work for u

32. Francis Ndungu Quincy

December 15, 2012 at 8:00 pm

am a chef.,experienced and have alot to share fine dinning is my thing my email [email protected]

33. michael wairutu

December 28, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Hi my name is mike,i am a former team member at the kempinski mall of the emirates. I was in the belldesk, i relocated back to kenya a few months ago. I would be grateful if i could get a chance to work with your new establishment here in kenya. Thankyou.

34. joshua muinde ndunda

January 17, 2013 at 5:08 am

Hi am joshua ndunda i have been working as concierge/doorman in a three star hotel for the past 4 yrs..i would be very glad if am given opportunity to work as a concierge/doorman in kempiski hotel..my contacts 0725280967 or [email protected]..thanks

35. villa lloret

January 22, 2013 at 4:18 am

I would also like to stay here to enjoy its all luxurious features. During my coming holidays i would also like to visit this wonderful place..

36. james gitau maina

January 28, 2013 at 4:44 am

am James Maina i have 4year experience as a CEO driver,my email is [email protected] phone no +254 0723121332 and am willing to work with you.

37. patrick

February 7, 2013 at 9:22 am

hi, what a big hospitality home, i have worked in the industry for over seven years and wish to work with you. i have all it takes to be a chief steward and most experienced,kindly contact in emails below if there is room for a chief or an assistant chief steward.

38. Brink

February 8, 2013 at 6:05 am

hi,am glad that you have open one of the kempinski hotel in Nairobi.I look forward work in this diverse hotel group. I have food and beverage knowledge and front office operations techniques from Kenya Utalii [email protected]

39. Tom Oriwa

February 13, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Hi my name is tom have been in hotel industry for about 8 years having worked as a waiter and currently im a barman in a five star hotel im looking forward to get a chance in your hotel. my phone no. is 0711972862 thank you.

40. tyson k nthenge

February 17, 2013 at 4:44 am

hi my name is tyson. am young and ambitious and am looking for a space as a team member in your currently hotel which youre about to open. am currently working in steers and debonaires pizza as a chef. i can work in any field either as a steward, waiter or also as a chef. am looking forward to hear from you. you can contact me through 0756702385 or via my email [email protected]. youres faithfully tyson nthenge

41. faith wangui murari

February 26, 2013 at 10:44 am

Good afternoon am faith wangui murari currently working in karen hospital nairobi in the f n b department!i would be honoured to work in your establishment!hope to hear from you soon my num is 0729879367or my email adress [email protected]!thanx in advance!

42. steven kanja

March 6, 2013 at 7:50 am

Hi,im Steve working in a spanish restaurant called La Mesa Espanola and i want to apply in vila rosa koz im fond of spanish causine already and a qualified in service and i give the best service to te customer make him or her spend more than their expectations

43. villa rosa kempinski

March 12, 2013 at 3:42 pm

i,m maxson chunguli applied for a reservations position with yuor hotel currently working with a regional airline as a reservations clerk waiting to hear from you. my email ad is [email protected]

44. Esther Njoroge

March 15, 2013 at 9:21 am

Hi, I have a wealth of experience as an Asst. Admin in Hospitality industry.
    I would like to be part of your team.
    Can be reached on [email protected] ; 0722 277805

45. Hellen Njogu

March 20, 2013 at 10:00 pm

haloo am happy to know our country is associated with this great tourisim hospitality site ,,home away from home, i ll like to to offer and contribute to th e achievement of th insistution and be able to develop my career,,Am a Hostess/waitress by proffession,,, and have experience from known 5star organisations,, for 2yrs ..

I ll be glad if you positivly respond.,,

contact me 0716847806 Hellen

email ;[email protected]

46. lenny

March 21, 2013 at 5:58 am

Hi, my name is leonard with an experience of more than seven years as a waiter and would like to be one of your team.

47. juma

May 15, 2013 at 9:52 am

Hi, am Benson juma, Am qualified security manager with rich experience from both the paramilitary an private institutions, my contacts; 0724 078 418 or [email protected]. welcome to Kenya

48. ben

May 19, 2013 at 3:03 pm

i am Bernard a kitchen steward with four years experience in a high end restaurant and would greatly like to be part of your kitchen stewarding team.My contacts are 0715237566,[email protected]

49. wilfred

July 10, 2013 at 11:12 am

am wilfred nyaguti ,currently working with serena hotels experienced for 3 years in high standard international cuisine working environment iwould like to be part of the service teamin the establishment .my contacts are,0720929474,or mail [email protected]

50. Famm Er

July 17, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Hi, we are Sykar Tours & Car Hire. We would like to book an
    appointment with you concerning motor vehicles lease and cabs services
    with you. we hope for a positive response and we look forward to growing
    together. E mail: [email protected] NO: 0727148551, 0728948600.