3-year-old dies in Masinga after consuming wild fruit

April 10, 2018 10:46 am
Shares
According to the area chief Josphat Mawia, the five-year-old girl was admitted to Masinga Level 3 hospital vomiting and with a stomach upset/FILE

, MACHAKOS, Kenya, Apr 10 – A three-year-old boy has died and his sister is admitted to hospital after consuming poisonous wild fruits in Masinga, Machakos County.

According to the area chief Josphat Mawia, the five-year-old girl was admitted to Masinga Level 3 hospital vomiting and with a stomach upset.

The chief says the two were left home by their mother Monday evening when they decided to collect and eat the fruits.

The body of the deceased has since been taken to Yatta Funeral Home Morgue.

Shares

Latest Articles

Most Viewed