Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

top
Capital News

County News

9-month old baby dies after electric coil explosion in Kayole

A maid taking care of the baby had left the house and left the water boiling on the coil. Police say the coil exploded on the baby causing fire and killed him/FILE

NAIROBI, Kenya, Feb 28 – A nine month old baby died after an electric coil with boiling water exploded on him in a house within Kayole area, Nairobi.

A maid taking care of the baby had left the house and left the water boiling on the coil. Police say the coil exploded on the baby causing fire and killed him.

By the time locals contained the fire, the baby had died. The charred remains of the baby were moved to the mortuary.

Elsewhere in Kijiji slums, a man was killed in a fire incident.

The fire affected several houses in the same area where other structures were flattened last month by inferno killing five people and rendering several others homeless.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

You May Also Like

Kenya

Mwitiki became famous during the January 15-16 DusitD2 attack, after his picture and that of Starehe politician Steve Mbogo holding sophisticated firearms went viral.

Corona Virus

NAIROBI, Kenya Mar 11 – China has now come out to help nations affected by coronavirus, after managing the crisis at home. On Wednesday,...

Capital Health

Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Mar 29 – Thomas Schaefer, the finance minister of Germany’s Hesse state, has committed suicide apparently after becoming “deeply worried” over how...

Capital Health

NAIROBI, Kenya, Mar 13 – Kenya has confirmed the first case of coronavirus which the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a global pandemic on...