Skip to content
- These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the Capital Group LTD (“CAPITAL FM“).
- Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
- Entrants are over the age of 21 and proof of the same must be presented.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other ite
- You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
- All participants must purchase 1.5 GB Safaricom data bundle to participate in the competition. Thereafter such information shall be verified by Safaricom.
- Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own Capital FM will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize
- You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, including, as regards international travel, a valid passport and all necessary visa and travel documentation, which documents and permissions it is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period as may be required by the relevant authorities.
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of Kenya under the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act Cap 131
- Capital FM and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.