633A5716

1. Avatar Kipkoech Lewis September 12th, 2013 at 10:28 am

Its a mistake of the highest order to burn any Holy book, How can a man of God do such an action? God ( Allah) Forbids

1. Avatar Bill Campbell September 12th, 2013 at 10:45 am

Allah isn’t god. The Quran isn’t a “holy” book. It’s only useful as kindling.

1. Avatar Polkot September 12th, 2013 at 10:52 am

To solve who is God for once and for all, YOU ARE YOUR OWN GOD BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE. That should teach as to tolerate each other!

1. Avatar Bill Campbell September 12th, 2013 at 10:54 am

I’m not Buddhist, and I am not my own god.

1. Avatar Polkot September 12th, 2013 at 3:02 pm

You believe yourself you are Buddhist, someone else believe he is an atheist etc, the act of you believing in something makes you your own gods. None of you is wrong as long as you all are alive and able to keep believing!

2. Avatar abeleehane September 12th, 2013 at 12:10 pm

We can’t tolerate the intolerable, Islam is one of those things.

1. Avatar Polkot September 12th, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I feel sorry for you. Thinking your god is better than Islamic god will not help anyone.

2. Avatar Kwessi Pratt September 12th, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Religion of God has to be peaceful. Anything violent is certainly not Godly! And that doesnt mean anyone is against god of islam. But only the violence!

3. Avatar Kwessi Pratt September 12th, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Islam thrives on violence and to sustain itself. Thats why this Pastor was arrested. Guys are afraid his acts might “provoke muslim radicals” to violence. However, being fearful of illogical violence only encourages it! We must say NO to people who cant solve problems without resorting to raw violence!

3. Avatar Kwessi Pratt September 12th, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Respect for holy books must be mutual. But to pretend one is being “provoked” while he gladly does the same things is totally absurd!

2. Avatar Kwessi Pratt September 12th, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Burning your own book that you dont believe in is like burning trash. Muslims around the world burn Bibles and arrest those found with them. But they use violence to protect their koran! Which is right here?

2. Avatar abeleehane September 12th, 2013 at 12:08 pm

@Polkot:disqus @disqus_BnsH4cADnU:disqus @kipkoechlewis:disqus
    I am your GOD ! Repent before I unleash my wrath…and send me all your money to the following paypal account: IAMGOD@gmail.com

1. Avatar Polkot September 12th, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Sorry, dear. I have no money, I fear no wrath because I believe I am my own god.

1. Avatar Kwessi Pratt September 12th, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Your own creator? Thats funny!

1. Avatar Polkot September 13th, 2013 at 10:00 am

Of course that is why I came to be.

3. Avatar Abass Jelili September 12th, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Honestly, I did not know that idiots are spread across the world. I thought they are only found in U S. Burn Quran? You could have allowed him. He would have face the wrought of Allah.