Social media has made food presentation look so flawless you almost want to eat the picture (well, if you could). Thanks to the insta generation, almost everyone takes out their cameras when food is presented to them at a restaurant before indulging in it. Its almost become the norm to take pictures before praying for the food.
According to a study by consumer intelligence firm Maru/Matchbox, 69 percent of millennials take a photo or video of their food before eating. The benefits of Instagram for restaurants has impacted both food presentation and restaurant design. An active and strong well planned out social media presence has helped many restaurants with a much wider audience and attracted new customers that they may not have had access to before the social media buzz.
Want a good #FoodPic? These restaurants are serving up some of the most Instagrammable eats around according to trip advisor travelers in March 2019. Let your eyes do the feasting and while at it, add them on your bucket list.
1. i Latina, Buenos Aires, Argentina
2. Beach Bowl Bali, Indonesia
3. Fress, Manchester, England
4. Zenith Brunch & Cocktails Bar, Porto, Portugal
5. Lavish Fusion Bakery, Penang Island, Malaysia
6. Black Tap, New York, United States
7. Taiyaki NYC, New York, United States
8. Kynd, Bali, Indonesia
9. Chimichuri, Willoughby, Australia
10. Brunch & Cake, Barcelona, Spain