If you are in your 30’s, exercise may offer you the following amazing benefits.
- Decreases blood pressure
- Easier weight management
- Slower resting heart rate
- Improvement in quality of sleep
- Increased bone density as well as a reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Decreased stress and anxiety
- Improved mental wellbeing
- Improved self esteem
- Reduced risk of colon cancer, kidney stones, depression and breast cancer.
Exercise can include doing what you love to do – such as dancing, skipping, walking etc. You do not necessarily have to go to the gym to exercise. So let exercise be fun!
Always chat to your doctor for advice before starting a new exercise program, especially if you suffer from any medical conditions.