1. Respect to all the men who work out, who go to the gym and even though they are physically built strong, they don’t use their strength to beat up a woman, but rather to protect a woman.
2. Respect to all the men who speak wisdom and sense; not vulgar words and insults.
3. Respect to all the men who are too proud to ruin their reputation; but also humble enough to say sorry when they are wrong.
4. Respect to all the men who have many opportunities to take advantage of women; but they choose not to.
5. Respect to the men who are not afraid to show love.
6. Respect to the men who prove to women that good men still exist.
7. Respect to the men who educate themselves, the knowledgeable men who mentor others; they use their wisdom to grow others, not to put them down.
8. Respect to the men who are not afraid of commitment. Men who will ask a woman to be officially his and be faithful to one woman.
9. Respect to the men who know how to have sober fun, the kind whose idea of a good date is not heckling, shouting and acting like teenagers in the club or wasting away in bottles at the bar.
10. Respect to the men of vision, men who want to have influence and wealth; not to show off or for self-indulgence, but because they want to serve others and make the world a better place.
11. Respect to the men who respect the parents and family of the woman they love, as well as honouring their own parents.
12. Respect to the men who bring solutions and peace; they don’t bring drama, stress, problems or war.
13. Respect to the men who are role models to boys and admirable masculine figures to girls.
14. Respect to the men who are responsible with their penis.
15. Respect to the men who don’t impregnate and run, they don’t abandon their children or deny being the father.
16. Respect to the men who love the woman they marry; great husbands who honour their vows.
17. Respect to the men who don’t break the marriage they start, men who offer leadership at home.
18. Respect to the men who even if things don’t work out with the mother of their children, they don’t stop being good and active fathers.
19. Respect to the men who treat the woman they love well. Men who are not over protective, insecure, jealous and abusive, or driven by the fear that the woman might find another man.
20. Respect to the men who help out with chores at home because the home is not the woman’s responsibility alone.
21. Respect to the men who put the wife they live with before their friends.
22. Respect to the men who work hard to provide for their family, men who even sacrifice working abroad and for long hours to give their family a good life.
23. Respect to the men who are not only faithful to the wife, but also give her great sex; they make love, the kind of love that is intimate.