Barbra Streisand’s new album inspired by Donald Trump

Barbra Streisand admitted the 2016 presidential election “gave her energy” and the desire to express her views via a new album.

The ‘Woman in Love’ hitmaker is set to release ‘Walls’ on November 2, and the iconic performer has admitted the 2016 presidential election “gave her energy” and the desire to express her views on her first record since 2016’s ‘Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway’.

In an interview with Billboard, she said: “These times gave me energy.

“I felt so passionate about it. And music gave me that creative way to express my feelings.

“I’m very grateful to have music in my life, to be able to do that.”

The album started with the song ‘What’s On My Mind’, which was initially going to be the title of the album.

Though the song tackles immigration, the ‘A Star Is Born’ star says it also provides a positive message of “diversity being our strength”.

She explained: “It started with me thinking the album was going to be called ‘What’s On My Mind’.

“My last tour finished around the time of the last presidential election, and I needed to make another album.

“As the year started to unfold, I started to think more about recording an album that reflected what was going on in the country, because that was what was on my mind.

“I started to write down my thoughts, and that’s how ‘What’s On My Mind’ began the album; it sets up the album. That song is about our diversity being our strength.

“It’s a lot about immigration, but you try to make something that isn’t hitting the subject over the head.

“You want to create a universal language in the lyric that people can relate to.”

The ‘Don’t Rain On My Parade’ singer confessed that the song ‘Don’t Lie To Me’, which is available now, is directly aimed at Trump and her “protest” song.

She said: “It’s my protest, in a sense, about this unprecedented time in our history. What it says about America. We have to give up the Electoral College system, that’s what I know.

“I think people should vote for the president of the United Status – the popular vote should count. Give people a voice; one vote, one voice.”

Adding to the message of hope and peace, Barbra has also recorded a rendition of John Lennon’s classic ‘Imagine’, which she got permission from the late Beatle legend’s widow Yoko Ono for.

And there is even a cover of Burt Bacharach and Hal David’s pop standard ‘What The World Needs Now’.

The track-listing for ‘Walls’ is as follows:

1. ‘What’s On My Mind’

2. ‘Don’t Lie To Me’

3.’Imagine’ / ‘What A Wonderful World’

4. ‘Walls’

5. ‘Lady Liberty’

6. ‘What The World Needs Now’

7. ‘Better Angels’

8. ‘Love’s Never Wrong’

9. ‘The Rain Will Fall’

10. ‘Take Care Of This House’

11. ‘Happy Days Are Here Again’

1. Kwessi Pratt July 16th, 2013 at 11:44 am

We are using unnecessary time “constraints” to subvert justice! Whats the rush for? After all, holding a by-election in Makueni is NOT a matter of life and death! Parties must be given sufficient time to argue their case. Is it not true time limits have only favored one party since Supreme Court used it to throw out crucial evidence? Kenyans are being fooled by decisions that are certainly anti-people! The fundamental issues involved in Madam Kethi’s case cant be dispensed of in a single day. We need to go deeper in establishing the basis of fictitious and exclusive right of IEBC to claim that one’s name is not in their register when one presented himself for registration. Unless the commission is not sure of what it is doing, Kenyans need NOT RECHECK with it whether they have been registered after doing so in the first place! These are old tricks founded on extremely bad faith, if not sinister schemes to defrancise certain people! They were created by dictatorships that had “right” to decide who voted or not, where and when!

1. Raj Pal Senna July 16th, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Stop talking nonsense. You dont know what the hell you are talking about.
      BVR is not biometric. No finger prints. Invalidates ALL 14.5million registrants.
      I have the original IEBC Provisional Register and Principle Register.
      IEBC pulled a 16 billion scam right under you noses.
      This is why Kenya is 3rd world and will remain 3rd world.
      Because people like you who talk shit.

End of discussion.

1. Kwessi Pratt July 16th, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Did you follow my post? We know what happened but you are lying to yourself that you have exclusive knowledge. Ironically, the sort ego you are talked about up here!

1. Raj Pal Senna July 16th, 2013 at 9:30 pm

IEBC redundancy was Oracle based and not MySQL (php) as the main server?

Why change database when switching to a back up?

How did a Java Application install itself on a Nokia 1380 phone all by itself?

Whs does TNA have 31,150 MAC addresses of the RTS devices belonging to IEBC?

Why was Kencall server connected to Bomas by fibre optic cable laid by Lantech?

If this is ego stuff then I apologise. I was merely trying to help.

1. drewpal July 16th, 2013 at 9:59 pm

What?? redundancy was what?? Do you actually have any idea what redundancy is? Oracle based redundancy?? MySQL (php)? What on earth do you mean by that? Are you trying to link MySQL and php? Seriously?

You are an obvious illiterate and have no idea what you are talking about.

And after all this ignorance, what does this have to do with Kethi having not registered? You are still as foolish as you sound even if trying really hard not to.

2. Raj Pal Senna July 16th, 2013 at 11:14 pm

The word “redundancy” I took from IEBC evidence of Ongondi affidavit. Their words not mine. What did they actually mean?

The “backup” server (my words) was MS Win Server 2008 with Oracle 11g database (at Kencall). (bought from DELL)

The main server was Linux with PHP 5.3 and MySQL database. (bought from HP)

(This is from Ongondi affidavit)

Why deploy two different technologies for main and back up?
            Different OP
            Different DB
            Different hardware.

My team actually found the answer to this “scam”. No other word for it.

By the way, I am from Spain not UK.
            I have 3 degrees (all UK unis) and speak 9 languages (learning 10th – Swahili)
            I have worked in 35 countries (for companies and governments)
            I apologise if Kenyans think I IS illiterate.

Must try harder hey?

3. drewpal July 16th, 2013 at 11:25 pm

Try much harder!
            And I can tell you for free why one would use a backup server that is different. Backup is cheap. It is nothing but storage.
            Why would I use expensive resources for a mere backup?
            Especially if all I am backing up is a database?
            Secondly oracle and mysql data dumps are both in the same format. They are nothing but text based sql file dumps. I wouldn’t even back them up on a server but instead a simple file.
            Why on earth would you consider a cheap backup to be a scam?

You have 3 degrees, all UK Unis and talk like an idiot. Your education was a total waste dude!!
            From Kisumu you say. In UK cause you could not make it to Uni here right? Too daft? Very few Asians in Kenya ever qualify for Uni cause they simply lack the intelligence. FACT.

4. Raj Pal Senna July 17th, 2013 at 12:00 am

It is unfortunate that you dont have access to the facts and material, most of which is legally privileged or otherwise confidential.
            I do.

You also dont have access to information from intelligence agencies.
            I do.

Perhaps it would help if had some expertise in Oracle or mySQL
            (especially Oralce 11i Ebusiness Suite + Oracle 11g)
            I do.

It is unlikely that you have any ideas about providing enterprise level solutions to companies and governments in relation to database, server, networking, Java apps, and internet.
            I do.

IEBC was probably advised by 3rd world “ICT experts” like you with your 3rd world mentality and a Kenya Uni education
            (i.e. certificates bought with daddy’s money)

Dont worry, there are one or two like me here now and your time is up. We wont let you get away with it.

5. drewpal July 17th, 2013 at 10:06 am

hehe. Fool. I am an IT consultant. Note consultant. I am way past being an employee. I do know what I am talking about.
            People in the know obviously do not include you the clown talking about redundancy without no clue what it actually is.

How else would you be talking about MySQL (php) based redundancy you moron.

hahahaha. Oh, now you have access to NSIS info huh?
            Useless!

6. Raj Pal Senna July 17th, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Of course you are. A 3rd world IT Consultant with 6 year old PC running a pirated copy of Win XP.

Google is your only source of info.

Its not your fault.

You are 3rd world here, so you obviously have very limited awareness.

Oracle .DMP file is the same as dump.sql file? Of course it is.
            Backup is just storage? Of course it is.

No wonder 50 years of independence took this country 100 back when there are wannabes like you around.

IEBC is incompetent, negligent and corrupt.
            The conduct of Mar 4 election was not only flawed, it was a fraud on the citizens of Kenya.
            Its criminal to say otherwise.

7. drewpal July 16th, 2013 at 11:28 pm

And for your info, there is no way on earth Kencall bought Oracle from Dell. Dell sells computers, not database applications sold by Oracle.
            They also could not have bought server 2008 from Dell either. That is sold by windows.

8. Raj Pal Senna July 17th, 2013 at 6:08 am

Stop it.

2. drewpal July 16th, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Why does this fool insist on ranting about biometric this biometric that??
        Why furthermore does this moron think biometric means fingerprint?
        For a fool that writes so much, you do manage to do nothing other than display utter ignorance

1. Raj Pal Senna July 16th, 2013 at 9:23 pm

Name calling is just about as 3rd world as you can get.
          You know very well in relation Kenya elections, a genius like you suggested Biometric Voter Registration and they used a genius like you to create the BVR database using only finger prints. In UK we use either DNA or pupil scan or retina scan or finger prints.
          The sad truth none of the finger prints were recorded.
          So the BVR is not “biometric”
          I have the original IEBC data HDD they produced as evidence in Court.
          Please dont take my word for it, file a petition and ask then to produce the full BVR.
          May be then the name calling may stop.

1. drewpal July 16th, 2013 at 9:41 pm

LOL. Truly idiotic and you deserve all the names I call you. You obviously know nothing and whatever you have is absolute garbage.
            The BVR kit did capture biometric data. Both fingerprint and facial data. In fact, the police and immigration have been using the same data (you obviously know nothing of this) to improve on the current data they hold.

This street shitting lower caste chute trying to strutt with some fake info he pretends to have here is just pathetic.

2. Raj Pal Senna July 16th, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Make an application to IEBC under Article 35 of the Constitution 2010, for a print out of your record from the BVR.
            Prove what you are claiming.
            Put up or shut up.

By the way, I can give you a copy of your BVR record. I have access to all 14.5 million or so records.

“BVR kit” captured biometric data?
            Ye right….

3. drewpal July 16th, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Other than having actual info, I also just like the Kenyans that did, took a good hard look at my picture in the register as they crossed out my name. same picture that was taken at registration. What do you call that picture?
            Fool!!

4. Raj Pal Senna July 16th, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Picture crossed out ? From “Green Book”?
            Did you cross out your finger prints as well? Why not?
            hmmmm lets see……..because THEY DONT EXIST!

So EVID failed?
            So finger print recognition was not used?
            And RTS failed.
            Servers failed.
            Databases crashed.

But RPS kept working. Miraculous.

Did you read the Kriegler Report about abolition of “Black Book”
            (which resurfaced as Green Book)

I feel very sad at the level of ignorance you have demonstrated.

5. drewpal July 16th, 2013 at 11:39 pm

I thought you said there was no biometric data? Was everyones facial image biometric data or not?
            This was simply to prove that you are a complete nincompoop! Everyone that voted knows you are because they all saw the data.

The fingerprints were captured. You simply have no access to them moron (while I do and so do lots of other people).
            Why do you insist on running down a path you’ve clearly no info on?

Again, is facial data that was collected biometric or not? Simple enough question for even the fool with 3 degrees.

6. Raj Pal Senna July 17th, 2013 at 12:24 am

Let me try and help you.

The “electronic election” design from the outset was conceived in accordance with Kriegler Report.

(By the way this also gave rise to the Constitution 2010)

Important part was “voter identification by electronic means” using biometric data.

Legal definition of biometric data was adopted.

– unique to individual

– can be copied

– no two people can have the same

– does not change with passage of time

This was the legal requirement which you are not aware of.

A photo (facial data) is not biometric because identical twins or triplets have identical facial features (but finger prints are unique)

Also with time appearance changes.

Finger prints remain the same after age 7 or 8.

Retina and iris scan were considered but ruled out due to technology costs.

The RFP document put out for tender outlined the requirements in considerable detail.

What Kenya ended up with was completely different.

IEBC knowingly deployed technology which was “designed” to fail in order to revert back to the discredited manual system.

That is what this is about and I can prove it.

I have the evidence to which there is no answer.

So dont be cheeky, abusive and insulting. This stuff is beyond you so you rubbish it because you dont get it.

You must know the the law aspect and the IT aspect of this case. I have expertise in both areas. I also have access to information and material which you are unlikely to see in your lifetime.

But like all Kenyans, you dont want to listen.You think you are smarter then the rest of the world.
            When my job is done, my team and I will leave.

But you will be stuck in this den of corruption and deceit.

Because you dont want to listen.

7. drewpal July 17th, 2013 at 10:03 am

Facial data is biometric data.
            You are obviously not aware that even names are biometric data.
            You write a whole lot of nonsense while being unable to answer the most basic. What is biometric data.
            Again, your education was a waste. Your ID and passport numbers are also biometric. Did you think that the word has some magic connotations to it?
            It is not the data itself that causes it to be biometric but the process used in collection you moron!

8. Raj Pal Senna July 17th, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Leave the legal stuff to the lawyers. There’s a good chap.
            “biometric” has a legal definition.

You are 3rd world here so I dont expect you to know such things. Its not your fault.

2. Raj Pal Senna July 16th, 2013 at 4:04 pm

BVR is not biometric. This invaliated ALL registrations.
    IEBC lied to the voters, candiates and the Court
    I have analysed The IEBC evidence in Petition 5 in Supreme Court.
    The Provisional Register and the Principle Register.
    NOT a single finger print.
    IEBC is a scam. Plain and simple.

Thus EVID could not and did not work (without biometric data).
    RTS failed from outset. It could not work with MySQL (php) database as described by Ongondi in his Affidavit
    The RPS at Bomas was fed from the server at Kencall using Oracle 11g database through fibre optic link laid by Lantech
    TNA and IEBC shared the same “goldengate” database with the same IP address 196.1.26.40.
    99.99% of you people in Kenya and Africa wont even understand what “goldengate” means. Ask Oracle.
    Google Kenya has this IP address of the Kencall server because display API was fed by it.

All of you are so busy with your egos that you dont ask basic and simple questions.
    Then listen to the answer.
    Kenya is 3rd world. It will stay 3r world because of your egos.

My Name is Raj Pal Senna, I will take on anyone in this country to show otherwise.

1. drewpal July 16th, 2013 at 7:19 pm

You rant quite a bit and manage to display your ignorance. You even think that biometric means fingerprint.
      Moronic at best.
      This case is about Kethi’s fraudulent ‘registration’. You need to go take a shit at the Taj Mahal as you all do Raj Pal…

1. Raj Pal Senna July 16th, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Racist rants is just another example of your 3rd world mentality.
        I was born in Kisumu. My parents and grand parents were born in Miwani and Kibos.

In relation to the BVR alone, biometric data was limited to finger prints (excluding DNA, pupil scan and retina scan)
        The NSSF database used for Kenyan ID card also uses biometric data, i.e. only finger prints.

Under Article 35, apply to IEBC and NSSF to give you a printed copy of your records. Let me know what you find.

By the way Kethi is NOT on the Provisional register or the Principle Register.
        There is no registration so there is no fraud. That is the free law lesson for today.

Only a acknowledgment slip exists, the origins of which are being questioned. IEBC are hell bent on proving a negative. There is no such thing in any Court in any country. Lost you have I?

Get your facts right.

I note that you fail to pick up my challenge. You offer no answers to any of the points I raised.
        Why?
        Server failed? Bug in the system? Network failed? Forgot you password? Database crashed?

Of course it did…..

1. drewpal July 16th, 2013 at 10:18 pm

There is no registration so there is no fraud. See, this is the reason I continue to call you an idiot. Did Kethi not present herself for nomination to the Makueni Returning Officer claiming to be registered?
          Did she not present a stolen acknowledgement slip?
          Did she not under oath claim to have registered at a location of which she has no idea of its whereabouts?
          That is fraud idiot.

1. Raj Pal Senna July 16th, 2013 at 10:33 pm

Stolen slip? Says who? If true this becomes criminal matter. IEBC have not complained to the Police accusing Kethi of theft.

Fraud idiot? What are you on?

Please be kind enough to specify under which act is such a thing fraud?

How does a High Court have jurisdiction in allegation of fraud (which lays in the criminal Courts?
            Has Kethi been charged? NO.
            If you dont understand the legal definition of fraud then ask.

Please desist from saying sensationalist things.
            Its irresponsible.
            Be dignified and have intelligent respectable debate.This is an extremely serious case.

2. drewpal July 16th, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Says IEBC. If you are unaware even after the deliberations today then you are also a waste of bandwidth.
            If you insist that presenting stolen and forged papers for proof of nomination is not electoral fraud then you are other than being a waste of bandwidth also irredeemably foolish.

Clear proof of a complete buffoon is that you seem to have no clue that the High Court has unlimited original jurisdiction in criminal matters. And here you are pretending to know anything.
            Useless

3. Kwessi Pratt July 17th, 2013 at 3:24 pm

Madam Kethi didnt present “stolen” acknowledgement slip. Those were accusations by jubilee fellows that are yet to be proved. We have also not been told who reported the matter to police, which police station and by whose authority. And IEBC chairman said very clearly he was not aware of such theft. That reduced the whole story to democratic assault by jubilee-iebc!