Love museums? Visiting museums are a great way to learn about local culture, history and make a vacation even more memorable!
TripAdvisor®, the travel planning and booking site, today announced the winners of its Travelers’ Choice® awards for Museums.
Award winners were determined using an algorithm that took into account the quantity and quality of reviews and ratings for museums worldwide, gathered over a 12-month period.
This year’s award-winning museums serve as inspiration for travelers wanting to discover some of the world’s finest collections of art, science, culture and history.
1. Musée d’Orsay — Paris, France
2. The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum — New York City, New York
3. The Metropolitan Museum of Art — New York City, New York
4. The British Museum — London, United Kingdom
5. Prado National Museum — Madrid, Spain
6. Acropolis Museum — Athens, Greece
7. Louvre Museum — Paris, France
8. The National WWII Museum — New Orleans, Louisiana
9. National Museum of Anthropology — Mexico City, Mexico
10. War Remnants Museum — Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
For the complete list of winners from the 2018 Travelers’ Choice awards for Museums, as well as reviews and candid traveler photos, go to: TripAdvisor.com/TravelersChoice-Museums.
When the invite says black tie, you know you are in for an unforgettable and exceptional treat all evening and…
Bradley Theodore is a visual artist. Born in the Turks and Caicos Islands, he now resides in New York City.he…
Dear lady, you see yourself as a good woman but you wonder why you keep attracting the wrong men. Below…
Will Smith "didn't drink for over a decade" when he was starting his acting career, because he wanted to keep…
People date with a future in mind. No one wants to exclusively commit to a relationship that doesn't yield a…
US daytime talk show host Wendy Williams has been secretly living in a sober house, a confession that has shocked many. On Tuesday,…