Pride and ego is often seen as a negative; but in the right place and in the right amount, pride is actually a good thing.
1. Pride is what makes a man work hard and carefully choose who he keeps as close friends because he doesn’t want to be associated with failure or evil.
2. Pride is what will make a man confidently step up and be a leader because one cannot be conquered by fear and be considered to lead.
3. Pride is what will make a man choose the right woman to build his future with because he wants to build a home of good repute.
4. Pride is what will make a man pursue that right woman and not consider her above his league because he is proud of the man he is and confident that she needs a man like him.
5. Pride is what will make a man ensure that any date he takes that lady to will not be boring because his image in her eyes is at stake.
6. Pride is what will make a man value his penis enough that he cannot cheaply give it out. A proud man values his penis and will not be casual with sex. He takes pride in the one woman he is faithful to not like the other shallow men who dish out what is meant to be special. Whatever is special is made rare and exclusive.
7. Pride is what will make a man walk into a room and command presence and order.
8. Pride is what will make a man give intense eye contact and powerful body language.
9. Pride is what will keep a man fighting when the storms rage because he refuses to be named in the list of the men who gave up.
10. Pride is what will make a man a sex symbol. To his woman, he is in control, he leads her sexuality and kisses and grabs her like a man who knows she belongs to only him and he has a duty to please her and release her to please him.
11. Pride is what will make a man work hard for his family because he is too proud to let his children sleep hungry as long as he is alive.
12. Pride is what will make him keep his marriage together because the marriage, his wife and children carry his name. If the marriage fails, it’s on him. Men who are proud of their marriage and family don’t have affairs, they are not unfaithful, they are too proud to break their own home.
13. Pride is what will make a man responsible when given a task. Give him a job and he will execute it with excellence.
14. Pride is what will make a man value his body. He will work out, keep the right physique because he must look good and feel good.
15. Pride will make him get that haircut or that look, make him clothe his body good. Call him cocky, arrogant, stylish; but he proudly loves himself.
15. Pride is what will make a man walk with a bounce, purpose and focus. He knows he is blessed.
16. Pride is what will make a man carefully choose his words. He will not talk rubbish or be foul mouthed. He’ll read, use his intellect, stretch his reasoning; the kind of man who speaks and others wonder where he gets all his wisdom from.
17. Pride is what will make him take charge of a conversation even with his woman but not empowering her because often times a woman wants to talk she just needs her man to show interest. He will not let her struggle, he is too proud to appear as boring.
18. Pride is what will make him defend his woman when she is attacked. You don’t attack the love of his life as he watches.
19. Pride is what will make a man honor God as he says “As for me and my household, we will honor you Lord!” He is protective of his name; when he is mentioned, he wants God to receive honor because God defines him.