The all-female company, Cocktail Sneakers, is redefining sneaker culture for women with a line of sneakers that transition seamlessly from casual daywear to more elegant evening attire, complementing the active woman’s lifestyle.
After discovering a void in the marketplace, Cocktail Sneakers founder, Susan Hassett, was inspired to create a line of fashion sneakers with feminine sensibilities that would be well constructed, beautiful, and comfortable.
The collection, which took several years to develop, started with the design process in Brooklyn, New York and was wear-tested and brought to life by a team of talented women from around the globe.
The initial Cocktail Sneaker collection consists of four styles in multiple color-ways, priced between $195–$225, and available now for purchase online and at a number of select boutiques across the United States.
Design highlights include:
- A unique, almond-shaped toe and thin sole, designed to reflect an elevated sense of femininity.
- A skid resistant sole for confidence under foot.
- Constructed from calfskin and other fine materials, with thoughtful detailing, including a signature sunset-orange sock lining made of breathable kidskin.
- Performance-level custom insoles made of high-density, closed-cell foam with a deep heel cup for better support and shock absorption.
- A unique eco-friendly cork insert for custom fitting.