Holiday Swap is continuing to change the way we travel in today’s sharing economy. Sometimes referred to as ‘Tinder of Travel’, the concept of the Silver Winner at this years Best New Mobile App Awards was conceived by James Asquith, the Guinness World Record Holder for being the youngest person to travel to all 196 countries in the world.
Holiday Swap is now in 102 countries and with airline and tourist boards increasingly working with the app, Asquith hopes Holiday Swap can continue to grow as a community for millennials to get out there and see more of the world, by using their spaces to swap and save money.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Want to travel the world and not pay large amounts for your accommodation? The App is the first real travel social community where you stay at theirs and they stay at yours. That’s more money in your pocket for the important things when you travel.
• Filter your settings and swipe through properties across the world to see who you could match up with.
• ‘Always bag packed’ option of our Holiday Swap app allows you to explore and discover the world, making connections for places you can stay in the future.
• Stay in the comfort of your own place with Holiday Swap and avoid large accommodation costs.
• In-built chat feature of Holiday Swap allows you to chat with users around the world and decide if you are a match to swap.
• User rating system, and dedicated customer service, with dynamic ‘Top Swapper’ status allows users to check out reviews of accommodation.
• Optional deposit system of Holiday Swap gives you peace of mind should any damage be caused in your property.
• Get notifications when another traveller likes your property and decide whether to match with them or not, through our powerful search engines.
• Develop your Bio page on Holiday swap app where you can give hints and tips on your location and check out information on your destination, to become a Top Swapper