Just as families are revving up for the travel season, Lipton, the iconic tea brand, collaborated with TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site, to share a list of must-experience attractions for road trippers along one of America’s most historical highways – Route 66.
Road trips have been a classic American family tradition for decades, and is one of the best ways for vacationers to see this vast country. The collaboration crunched data from more than 600 million traveler reviews and opinions, to curate a list of the route’s most notable spots for vacationers of all ages. The list of stops includes fan-favorite diners, the best places for grab ‘n go snacks, and the perfect locations to snap a roadside selfie.
The spots on the list, can be viewed at LiptonRoadTrip.com, and include Bernardi’s II Restaurant (Pontiac, IL), known for their mouthwatering fried chicken, and Le Roy’s (Monrovia, CA), known for their generous portions and pastrami covered Le Roy’s burger, in addition to:
- Big Texan Steak Ranch (Amarillo, Texas)
- Britten Leaning Water Tower (Groom, Texas)
- Cozy Dog Drive In (Springfield, IL)
- Jigg’s Smokehouse (Clinton, OK)
- Meramec Caverns (Stanton, MO)
- Old Riverton Store (Riverton, KS)
- Ollie’s Station Restaurant (Tulsa, OK)
- Singing Road (Tijeras, NM)
- The Chili Parlor (Springfield, IL)
- Westside Lilo’s Cafe (Seligman, AZ)