LOVE

1. Avatar we will see July 19th, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Next will be he passed away!!! I don’t trust it either he is dead and are trying to buy time to calm people or he is not coming back at all. They could have come out with statement last week.

2. Avatar Teklu July 19th, 2012 at 7:29 pm

We wish him all the best.

3. Avatar Mahlet Martha July 19th, 2012 at 7:57 pm

I hope you get better from your illness and I also wish you would learn from past mistakes of leaders and you become a good minister for the poor in Ethiopia. MAy you get well soon

4. Avatar Mohamednur Ali July 19th, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Oh dear Meles,Is it true that your turn has come to be silenced? How many have been silenced ever since you came to power? You even worked hard to deprive us of our birth right to land with your lease policy?Who really owns the heaps of stones erected here and there around Addis?These all need review! Sorry ,this is going to take place in your absence! I doubt if you believe in God at all.Never mind that ,if you happen to be a little fair in your handling of these delicate issues,fairness would have come to you.Oh!blime me I forgot that You have secured your ticket to HELL!!Bon Voyage!!

5. Avatar David July 19th, 2012 at 8:28 pm

rest in peace 🙂

6. Avatar KA, Addis July 19th, 2012 at 11:26 pm

Our brave leader, Meles, I am very confident that you will be back to your office very soon. We love you so much. Our country wants to see your remarkable achievements. We have many plans to be achieved with your best leadership. The future will be bright with your leadership. You will be recovered from your illness. I know very well that leading the poor country is a very tough task and you suffered a lot. Your sickness is the result of the burden. We all positive thinkers appreciate the best results of your success since 1991. Our country will eradicate poverty once and for all very soon. I wish you all the best once again!!!

7. Avatar Brook Zewdu, July 22nd, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Meles , you are my life time hero !!!! please come again and let us continue our usual journey to victory over poverty