Whenever I think of plants being used as part of interior decor, I think of earrings. Without them you look just fine, but throw on a pair… and it makes all the difference!
I love green plants and the idea of welcoming nature into your home. The fact that interior plants are attractive and bring the benefits attached to them along makes it worth introducing them into your home.
You already know that the presence of plants in any space will always help reduce stress and create a feeling of well-being as well as provide a pleasant and tranquil environment in which to relax, move or even work, right? Well then, let me share some tips with you on how to add these living beauties into your home.
- For instant lushness, stuff multiple plants into one large container.
Green you favorite corner
2. Pick your favorite corner and let that beautiful plant add some life to it.
Not a jungle
3.It’s already a jungle out there so you wouldn’t want to create another jungle in your house. A few (one or two) statement interior plants will do the trick . Don’t be tempted to fill every corner or space in your home with plants as this will take away the neatness and make your home look small and cluttered.
Display with pride
4. There’s nothing more fulfilling than a beautiful display of plants that you have reared yourself! So if you have “green hands” make use of them and enjoy reaping the benefits indoor greenery bring.
5. Well thought out interior plants can be used to replace artwork around the house as the two (plants and artwork) are known to bring a certain je ne sais quoi to any space.
Time and Space
6. The living room is the obvious space in our homes where we spend most of our time. This is therefore the space you should give first priority when it comes to decorating with green plants.
Max your space
7. A single beautiful plant can make a beautiful focal point for your living room or any other room. However, to maximize your space, this must be a large plant . It is important to place this statement plant in a corner to avoid wasting floor space.
Light and Temperature
8. Light, temperature and humidity play major roles in the lives of your plants. You should first determine the quality of light in every location where you might place the plants.