Jennifer Aniston and Sir Paul McCartney follow rituals such as saluting magpies and tapping their feet to keep luck on their sides.
Research by Roulette Online has ranked celebrities and their net worth by their superstitions and the habits they swear by which has helped keep them lucky.
Actress Jennifer Aniston, who is worth £120 million and has scooped a total of 35 awards including a Grammy and a Primetime Emmy, has a ritual she uses before boarding a plane.
She explained: “If I walk on an aeroplane, I always have to go with my right foot first and tap the outside of the plane.”
Sir Paul McCartney, who is worth £992 million, with four Grammys, one Academy Award and 15 other awards, follows the more traditional superstition of reacting when he sees a magpie to help keep luck on his side.
He said: “Probably the only thing I’m superstitious about is Magpies. You see one and you spit or salute. I happen to spit.”
Full list of top 15 celebrities by earnings who are superstitious:
1. Sir Paul McCartney – Spits at Magpies
2. Taylor Swift – The Number 13
3. Jennifer Anniston – Her right foot
4. Axl Rose – Anything but the letter ‘M’
5. Chris Martin – Brushing teeth before performing
6. Christian Bale – Provoking black cats
7. Benicio Del Toro – A lucky ring with a wooden centre
8. Geoffrey Rush – A rubber duck
9. Ariana Grande – Donuts before a performance
10. Dame Judi Dench – Never carrying real flowers on stage
11. Colin Farrell – lucky pair of shorts
12. Foo Fighters – Dancing to Michael Jackson whilst drinking shots
13. Meatloaf – Two teddies
14. James McAvoy – Saying ‘White Rabbit’ to first person he sees at the start of the month
15. Lorde – eating berries and cuddling a blanket