The ladies of Our2Cents have always envisioned a fun, informative and wholesome YouTube channel. So aside from the hilarious Challenges, Sharon and Susan aspire to keep their viewers happy and most importantly, healthy!
There are many different cancer-related awareness campaigns that occur throughout the year; for March, it’s Colon Cancer Awareness Month.
Typically, colon cancer begins as a slow-growing, small growth in the colon. Over time, these pre-cancerous growths – called polyps – can turn into cancer.
By following the current screening guidelines of who should get screened and when, your doctor can remove these growths or find cancer in its earliest stages #CancerScreening.
Also, don’t forget all men and women should be screened for colon cancer.
Get screened if you:
- Are experiencing symptoms
- Have a family history of colon cancer or polyps
- Have a genetic link to colon
- Have a personal history of cancer
- Have ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease or Crohn’s disease
- Are 50 years old and don’t fit into any of the above categories
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Our2Cents channel for updates and giveaways!