Ahead of Mobile World Congress 2017, Huawei Consumer Business Group today launched the HUAWEI P10 and HUAWEI P10 Plus in Barcelona, Spain.
The much-anticipated additions to the P Series continue to lead the industry through old and new cross-industry collaborations with other notable brands, resulting in a stunning piece of hardware and the latest advances in software. The new P Series devices demonstrate the company’s continued commitment to setting new performance standards and inspiring creative expression.
Key features include:
- Leica Dual-Camera 2.0 for the HUAWEI P10 and Leica Dual-Camera 2.0 Pro Edition for the HUAWEI P10 Plus, featuring artistic portraits with precise 3D facial detection, dynamic illumination, portrait enhancements, natural bokeh effect and HUAWEI Hybrid Zoom;
- The world’s first Leica front camera with a new, brighter sensor and larger aperture F1.9 for outstanding self portraits;
- Hyper Diamond-Cut finishing which prevents annoying fingerprints;
- SuperCharge with only 30 minutes of charging will give you one days use;
- Availability in Color Of The Year “Greenery” and “Dazzling Blue” – a collaboration with Pantone;
- Kirin 960 processor, HUAWEI Ultra Memory and new EMUI 5.1 with industry-leading 4×4 LTE MIMO antenna system and 2×2 Wi-Fi MIMO antenna system – which means less dropped calls and signals
The HUAWEI P10 should be available in Kenya from April 2017.