(By Lyndy Mansfield) Keep your nail polish in the fridge if you want it to last longer. There are amazing ways that these little bottles can help in everyday life …
- Invest in some glow-in-the-dark nail polish and paint your most used buttons on the remote control/s. This way you won’t need to switch on the light to see or change to the wrong channel by mistake.
- Mark the right setting of heat in the shower. Work out which is a perfect temperature for you and mark with a dash of your favourite nail polish!. This way you won’t spend precious time and water fiddling with the controls.
- Instructions on medicine bottles can wear off. Paint over them with clear nail polish when you get them so that the details on the labels will stay clear and waterproof!
- If you are really on the ball, every time you buy anything new that has buttons (like school shirts for example) you will put a blob of clear nail polish over the cotton thread to stop it from unravelling.
- Stop a run in your pantyhose.
- Get rid of a wart. Seriously! Cover it with nail polish. This will suffocate it and it should be gone, or greatly reduced in a week.
- Label your sports equipment. May sound a bit mean but putting a red dot on your golf balls could avoid confusion. Even tennis balls, ping-pong and squash balls, etc. The harder you bash them, the more often you will have to head for the nail polish!
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)