The retail blitz known as Black Friday, which refers to the day after Thanksgiving when retailers can finally make a profit or go “into the black,” has returned to Kenya.
Dubbed #DealsNomaSana and #KilimallBlackFriday, this Friday is set to offer some of the best bargains on Kilimall, the fastest growing e-commerce company in Kenya.
How To Shop For One Shilling
As a warm-up for Black Friday, Kilimall has created a social media game called Tubargain, which runs until the 26th of November. Sample this; how would you like an iPhone 6 for just 1/- bob? How about a 32” LED TV just 1/-bob? Here’s how:
1. You log on to tubargain.kilimall.co.ke and click on “start my own bargain” to crate your bargain page.
2. You click on the social media icons (Facebook, Tweeter or Google+) you will find on the page or copy paste the link provided on the page to your preferred social media.
3. You then get as many friends to help you reduce the price of the displayed product by asking them to click on the link.
4. The more your shared link is clicked, the further the price goes down for you and the first to hit the 1/- rock bottom price gets the prize.
Black Friday Deals
On Friday, 27th of November, Black Friday retail bonanza will descend on KiliMall.
Shoppers can expect time-limited discounts, where some products will be slashed by up to 90%. Flash Sales that normally only run for 30 minutes at a time will also give shoppers another reason to take advantage of the deals. Also, there will be a wide variety of products with discounted prices of as low as Ksh 10, Ksh 100 and Ksh 1000; all from renowned brands and household names such as Bata, Mika, Samsung, Infinix, Snuggles and many more.
How To Shop
1. Log on to http://www.kilimall.co.ke/blackfriday/index.php between NOW and 26th November
2. Click on Claim My Voucher
3. Register your account on the pop up form that appears
4. Get your Ksh 600 voucher (To be redeemed ONLY on 27th November for shopping above Ksh 3000, exclusive of smartphones)
5. Star shopping on Black Friday on 27th November.
You’ve got to be ready for the Black Friday D day. You’ve got to get your B’s right!
• Be webbed: You cannot afford not to have internet connection this Friday
• Be the early bird: Visit http://www.kilimall.co.ke/blackfriday/index.php to get a sneak peek on the upcoming Black Friday Deals and make a list of all the products you would like to buy come Black Friday
• Budget: The deals will be so good we cannot guarantee you will not want to spoil yourself, so you might want to plan for that.
• Be the one with the voucher: You will need it.