global goals

(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)



  1. Avatar D.MBUTHIA January 23rd, 2012 at 4:24 pm

    The kenya we are in is not run through religion but law! Just shut up!

  2. Avatar Anonymous January 23rd, 2012 at 5:15 pm

    well done National Council of Churches of Kenya (NCCK) Secretary General Canon Peter Karanja , ALL kenya now agree with you. ocampo 4 should now be shipped to hague  for ever

    1. Avatar geofry January 24th, 2012 at 4:08 am

      You sound more of a sadist than a nyeri- governor interested in justice. Your comments in all the posts I have read are full of hatred bordering on abuses. It is such kind of comments that fuel national disintergration.

  3. Avatar baraza January 23rd, 2012 at 5:28 pm

     These minority voices question what development can happen or that ever happened in a master-slave relationship. Who trusts a slave-driver’s predatory instincts to advance equality, justice, freedom and good governance of his captives? The missionaries even with the claim that they had the church as the only vehicle to God were not spared by the forces of liberation once their mystery of master-slave relationship was unveiled after 1945. We repeated this in 1990s to usher in multi-party politics…
    · We are inspired by all those who refuse to live in indignity, stagnation and exploitation and those who (genuinely) believe in themselves and their collective power to bring social-economic improvement. Aid is not an effort to set free the poor. It is a tool of bondage. It thrives not because of the superior-inferior relationship per se but due to myths, lies and tricks surrounding it…
    · Aid is personified by NGO executives living in the most expensive houses, eating the best food and driving the best cars. Their children attend international schools, while the executives enjoy the best medical and pension schemes serviced by the 90% of the money coming in the name of the poor which leaves only 10% for the community…
    · At community grassroots level, NGO staff/workers are the best-fed alongside politicians and church leaders. They arrive at the community in four-wheel-drive vehicles. They do not eat food in the community because it is “contaminated”; do not speak their language because they are “civilised”; nor sleep in their houses because they are “dirty”. NGO staff/workers do not listen to locals because they “do not know”; and do not disclose the money they raise because the communities are potential “beggars and trouble makers”…
    · NGO staff working under overbearing executives who find them lacking intellectual dynamism, transfer the same to communities by creating stigma of guilt, failure and curse among the poor. NGOs do not empower, they weaken communities. They do not listen or discuss, they command. They do not plan with the community, they impose powerlessness. Superior and inferior partners read from different scripts…

  4. Avatar Ericmune January 24th, 2012 at 3:11 pm

    somebody is being cleared of heavy weight competitors in order to take leadership in kenya by any means…


Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *