Nick Gordon ‘lost’ without Bobbi Kristina Brown

bobbi-kristina-engaged-to-nick-gordon

Nick Gordon has admitted he is “lost” without his late girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown, who tragically passed away in July after six months in a coma.

The former boyfriend of the 22-year-old aspiring actress – who tragically passed away in July this year after six months in a coma – has admitted he is struggling to cope without the late star in his life.

He wrote on Twitter: “I miss bobbi Kristina so much it hurts she was my everything in life and my best friend I love her so much and I’m lost without her

“I want her back and whiteny too I love u both so much r.i.p (sic)”

Meanwhile, Nick previously admitted he wanted to plan his own service for Bobbi after allegedly being refused permission to attend her funeral.

In a Facebook post, he wrote: “We will have our own service remembering and honoring Krissi. Only the real family that actually was there for her will attend.”

It was previously claimed Nick sent an email to Bobbi Kristina’s father Bobby Brown and aunt Pat Houston, begging to attend the service.

It allegedly read: “I loved Krissi with all my heart and I am destroyed that she is gone and I need to say goodbye.

“I’m begging you both to please put your differences aside and allow me this chance.

“Krissi loved me very much and she would want me there.”

1. Oludavin January 5th, 2012 at 3:00 pm

We will miss you commissioners, you have served us well, risked for our rights and now it’s time wish you all every success in your whatever furure jobs.

2. karisdom January 5th, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Thank God commissioner Omar Hassan is leaving.He has all the time to play politics

3. Mwangijurist January 5th, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Good riddance Omar or whatever he calls himself,,,,

4. Matamutamu January 5th, 2012 at 5:49 pm

why did you remove one of the greatest instigators of post election violence from the report cos he comes from your community.

5. Matamutamu January 5th, 2012 at 5:51 pm

get the hell off the office you tribalists and O factor

6. Nene January 5th, 2012 at 5:59 pm

Thank you KNCHR. Because of your institutional fortitude, some of the previous political impunity princes are no longer relevant in todays/tomorrow’s Kenya. You stood up to the impunity kings and faced them down handily and won. Another chapter and example of what it means to be independent, factual and visionary. Kenya’s historical legacy will remember most of you for what you did between 2006 and 2011. You are true patriots. Godspeed.

7. Anonymous January 6th, 2012 at 7:12 am

well done Omar ,Florence and the rest.

8. chris January 6th, 2012 at 3:44 pm

I now know why Hassan Omar has been making a lot of noise in the recent past. He wants to remain relevant. Good riddance .

9. David Isaac Onura April 14th, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Can I please be shown the Email of Omar Hassan former KNHRC   ?