Chromatic Pictures Africa unveiled their new reality show, Culinary Combat, featuring 12 trained chefs and experienced, talented cooks who are competing in a showcase of culinary skills and ingenuity for a grand prize of KShs. 500,000/-.
The creators behind Culinary Combat are setting out to change the conversation of Africa’s chefs by showcasing their skill, passion and mastery of their craft. “There is an incredible wealth of culinary talent on the continent but most of them are relatively unknown and we want to showcase that talent,” creator James Wambui shared.
The series premieres this November 2015.
If you think you have what it takes and is a citizen or legal permanent resident of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, Malawi, Sudan, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Zambia; here’s how you can apply before the August 10, 2015 deadline.
- You must be 21 years or older on January 1, 2015.
- You must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, Malawi, Sudan, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Zambia.
- If selected you should be able to travel to Kenya for further casting requirements and during production.
- You must fill out the entire application. http://www.culinarycombatafrica.com/regestration.html
- List of requirements :
- Application Form
- Recent clear photos of you (2 head shots, 3 full body shots)
- 4 images of your finely plated: Starter, Fish Course, Main course and Dessert.
- Current C.V.
- National ID Copy/Passport