Few things are as frustrating as having perfected your eyeshadow makeup only to have clampy eyelashes or mascara marks thanks to wrong mascara application techniques.
Here are 5 ways to prevent that from becoming your reality.
- Avoid pumping the wand in and out of the bottle. It’s only going to lead to the mascara drying out faster and eventually make achieving beautiful lashes that much harder.
- Besides using the mascara tube to wipe off excess mascara from the wand, try getting any extra product on a tissue to prevent your eyelashes from turning into a clumpy hot mess.
- Hold a spoon under your eyelashes to ensure it doesn’t transfer onto your perfectly done skin or eyeshadow.
- Try looking down at your mirror when applying mascara. It’s going to be a lot easier to keep your eyelids from getting any marks!
- Keep some cotton buds close. There’s a likelihood that even after you follow these rules, you’ll still have some marks so cotton buds will help with this situation.