In collaboration with renowned Kenyan fashion designer Kaveke, Chivas Regal, the world’s original luxury whisky, has launched its Kenyan campaign ‘Made for Gentlemen’.
A host of stylish and influential men from the local business scene were in attendance at the Nairobi launch, held at Caramel Restaurant and Lounge on Thursday.
A global celebration of the modern gentleman, the ‘Made For Gentlemen’ campaign pays tribute to men that stand-out from the crowd and their way of life that leads them in recognizing the value of craftsmanship and heritage – expressed through the finer things in life.
Inspired by eight leading Kenyan entrepreneurs, Kaveke was commissioned to create bespoke jackets for each of the leading personalities. They included:
• Kris Senanu – ICT professional and MD of Access Kenya
• Emmanuel Jambo, photographer
• Eric Latiff, news personality
• Martin Keino, sports marketer
• Mikul Shah, online entrepreneur
• Sasha Mutai, quantity surveyor
• Wycliffe Saduma, commercial manager
• Nelson Aseka, Prestige, Manager for Pernod Ricard.
Kaveke’s ‘Made for Gentlemen’ collection of jackets is truly smooth, bold, and classy. A tribute to the craftsmanship, attention-to-detail and passion put into the blending of Chivas.