Morgan Freeman 2

1. Avatar apache August 22nd, 2011 at 12:51 pm

Congrats the Judiciary now has a NEW FACE. Now lets get to work

2. Avatar Mazzdark August 22nd, 2011 at 3:16 pm

This is how women, or anyone for that matter, should get a job in public service, do a Hussain Bolt and straight out beat everyone in the field.

3. Avatar Shannixus August 23rd, 2011 at 5:29 am

congratulations Shollei, that is why I think women should not just get things on a silver platter. Let them sweat for Parliamentary seats, Shollei, has struggled for hers, so has Martha Karua, Charity Ngilu, Beth Mugo.. so many of them, so please spare us affirmative action NB I was not I hired because I am a woman but because I qualified and looked for the job!

4. Avatar Little Hiti August 23rd, 2011 at 6:59 am

Congrats to the Ladies and this one in particular. Some appropriate affirmative action is still necessary for women though…at the core of creativity age (25-40) …most women are rearing kids and men are developing careers, businesses etc. All your other success in later life is determined by what you do professionally in the critical   (25-40) age …for a healthy society…women to need so compensation for this.

5. Avatar Retreata August 23rd, 2011 at 11:02 am

Congrats Madam – You make some of us to be proud Kenyan- Saw your article in Newspapers 2 weeks ago and was motivated by your journey in becoming one the great  Kenyan .

6. Avatar Latonesha August 23rd, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Hooray! Indeed, beauty with brains is what I would refer Madam Shollei Boss.

7. Avatar Isaac odwori September 5th, 2011 at 10:39 am

indeed it is refreshing to have educated ladies of the calibre of mdm shollei in the judiciary .prove them wrong.